Bought a house with HAI system. Need some help

Envoyxl

I bought a house about a year that has an HAI omnipro alarm system and Leviton omnistat thermostats. I would like to be able to control these from an app on my phone. I was going to use SnapLink but it doesnt look like it has great reviews and NQLink may be a better choice. So I'm hoping there is somebody here who could help walk me through obtaining the encryption key and setting up snaplink.

On your console:

• Press 9 for setup
  • Put in your code (installer code is better)
  • Press 6 for Misc.
  • Scroll down to get the IP Address, Encryption Part 1 and Encryption Part 2

Welcome to the forum Envoyxl.

You have come to the right place as there are many OmniPro panel users on the forum.

I have not had any issues using Snaplink.  I have heard very good things about NQLink.

Guessing right now you are not familiar with configuration of your panel using PCA / Keypad console et al eh?

There are many OmniPro users / vendors here that can help.  (as above posted)

Linked here is the installation manual for a quick read.

hxxp://www.homeauto.com/Downloads/Products/AutomationControllers/OmniProII/haiprivate/20I00-2_V2-13.pdf

Tha is for the help. I was actually got this working the same day you helped me but the website only allows me to post once a day and I keep getting sidetracked. I also need to make another post, but since I'm limited to just one post a day for some reason I will just post it here.

My system has 4 cameras connected to it and should be viewable from my phone with the Nqlink app. Is there somebody here who could help walk me through setting up the cameras on the Nqlink app? If not I can just wait a few days an make another post requesting help for the specific issue. Thanks!

I have the same issue. I have set up my cameras on other systems but NQLink is more difficult.

Anyone have success?

Back