Elk interface with iPhone

kccustom,

That is something I am looking into, but it is low on the todo list.

All of the buttons do turn blue, but it appears that the iPhoneIS is only showing the button "pressed image" while you are physically depressing it. My current theory is that since we know our codes so well, that we type them fast on the keypad screen. So fast you either beat the image change or it happens so fast you do not see it. Linger the keypress a bit longer and you will see the change.

--
Jayson

I was thinking that too so I held my finger on each button to no avail. I am still unable to arm or disarm via numbered keys.

In the setting there is a slider where you define whether your panel is setup 4 digit or 6 digit user codes. If this is not set correctly it would behave as you are describing.

Am I also correct that the buttons on the second screen will arm the system?

--
Jayson

kccustom,

All of the buttons do turn blue, but it appears that the iPhoneIS is only showing the button "pressed image" while you are physically depressing it. My current theory is that since we know our codes so well, that we type them fast on the keypad screen. So fast you either beat the image change or it happens so fast you do not see it. Linger the keypress a bit longer and you will see the change.

--
Jayson

I was thinking that too so I held my finger on each button to no avail. I am still unable to arm or disarm via numbered keys.

In the setting there is a slider where you define whether your panel is setup 4 digit or 6 digit user codes. If this is not set correctly it would behave as you are describing.

--
Jayson

kccustom,

--
Jayson

Yes, the arm buttons work, but I am unable to arm or disarm via the keypad buttons on the first screen. I have a 4 digit code with the settings set to off on the Use Six Digit Code Switch.

--
Jayson

kccustom,

--
Jayson

Yes, the arm buttons work, but I am unable to arm or disarm via the keypad buttons on the first screen. I have a 4 digit code with the settings set to off on the Use Six Digit Code Switch.

same problem here - keypad does not appear to work. I have 1.1.1

--
Jayson

kccustom,

--
Jayson

same problem here - keypad does not appear to work. I have 1.1.1
I take it back - the user interface doesn't work the way I expected. I thought the numbers would be displayed in the box at the top when they were pressed. They aren't - you have to depend on a blue flash feedback from the keys as you press them.

hey jason... my wife got me an iphone for christmas, but as we discussed the time we had lunch together, camera support is an absolute must for me. is there a timetable on the release of ekeypad pro?

Back