Leviton VRUSB owners: Do you have it working?

I bought an Evolve EV-LOM-15 wall socket (quite a long time ago) to place half way between VRC0P+3 and farthest lock. Evolve supports beaming. I enrolled socket and both VRUSB and VRUSB+3 could control the device.

Leviton has updated several of their Vizia+ products to support latest version of Z-Wave, so you wouldn't have to buy a Evolve now. In addition, Leviton now has a wall dimmer (VRMX1) for LED lights. I bought one, but haven't installed yet.

If you haven't called Leviton support (they do answer the phone) and voice your displeasure with no official RFIT Windows 8 support, you should do so. I think Vizia+ is pretty solid. The software could use improvement. The problem may be that Leviton falsely believes all the lower-end controllers can adequately configure/control their hardware. I don't know if this is true or not - especially Instant Feedback feature.

Follow up, I just replaced much of the knob and tube wiring in my house, added another 8 leviton. The rfit works fine in a W7 VM, but I'm still harassing leviton so I don't have to resort to that.

I might try going outside the walled garden tonight and attempting to include the schlage lock but given that it failed with both a VRUSB and VRCPG I'm betting it's an issue on the lock end or PBKAC.

Have you tried to Exclude the lock first?

I know I've found that I've had to do this in the past with Kwikset locks first... then add (include) them into the network.

Yep. It worked fine the very first time, but now even a factory reset doesn't work.

Back