HAI firmware 3.14a

locknalarm

I just updates to,3.14a on an omni pro 2, it has the analog video board/power hub and the original 5.7 touchscreens, I had a rule prior to,updating was 3.11, when door not ready display camera x on touchscreen x, rule has not changes but cameras no longer show on screens, any ideas?

Thanks and happy holidays

It doesn't work here either.

Here have firmware 3.14a on my OPII.

I have Omnitouch 5.7 / 5.7e screens up with the HAI analog video board / power hub feed by older analog cams and newer IP cams (using  a decoder/encoder board) and the 5.7e screens configured to the IP cameras configured in the Omnitouch 5.7e screens.

Just paying attention here as the frontdoor doorbell never rings and I do much stuff in software. 

I created an automation block to show the front door camera on the Omnitouch 5.7 screens.  The PCA initial drop down for the cameras showed the Omnitouch 5.7e configured cameras (IP).  None the less the Omnitouch 5.7 screen did not show the camera popup when the doorbell event occurred.  I went back to PCA redoing the automation lines and this next time it just showed the camera numbers as seen on the Omnitouch 5.7 screens.  Saved the configuration to the panel and tried again.  It did not work.  I did add a post to log thing at the end of the doorbell event and posted the event fine to the log.

Me too.

I am curious what the outcome will be.

Note I copied this post / issue to the HAI section of the forum and no one has answered.

Back