2009 halloween graveyard using INSTEON, Light Show Master, ISY-99

You should have streamed this live ;) While I didn't get many ToT's, I did stream the entire night live using my Windows Mobile phone and Qik (mostly interested in recording reactions to the props), which was rather fun.

Any photos or videos??
Yeah, we have a few photos of the front when set up. I'll try to post to Photobucket today or tomorrow and link. It was nutty. After putting our heads together for the count, we had nearly 600 ToT's, approx. 1000 visitors and over 400 who walked the haunted Garage. Crazy for our second "public" year.

Yeah, that's a great turnout!

Looks great, Mike! "Ray Charles" looks good, too! My light show was smallish for Halloween this year. I only lit 6 pumpkins and 1 piece of rope light with LSM, and I never got around to putting a speaker outside so you could hear the music. That's okay though, it still looked cool. We probably had 300+ visitors which is ginormous compared to last year. I ended up having 4 live actors (including myself) on Halloween and we all had a blast. And best of all, nothing broke down on Halloween! I'll have a new video and pictures up soon.

For Xmas I plan on adding some more channels to my LSM show and some new songs. How if only somebody would put some LampLincs on sale... hint hint...

Back