60-807-01-95R compatible with elk-M1XRFEG

arctec37

Hi am trying to install the interlogix wireless motion sensors # 60-807-01-95R .

I entered the TX number using the RP2 program. Settings 1=Supervision, no options selected, PIR selected, Keyfob ID 199
H ID 5098116, Loop 0.

I already installed the interlogix wireless window and door sensors TX-E201 and TX-E221 and they work fine.

First is the ELK-M1XRFEG compatible with these motion sensors.
If so any help on the settings and installing would be appreciated.

Spoke with Interlogix tech support and he said  "he didn't know of a reason it shouldn't work" but wouldn't say it would work.

Thanks

Not listed as compatible in Elk's doc. They would be the ones to talk to, not GE.

Have you given the detector about 3-5 minutes of no activity prior to attempting to see if they work properly?

arctec37 said:
Hi am trying to install the interlogix wireless motion sensors # 60-807-01-95R .

I entered the TX number using the RP2 program. Settings 1=Supervision, no options selected, PIR selected, Keyfob ID 199
H ID 5098116, Loop 0.

I already installed the interlogix wireless window and door sensors TX-E201 and TX-E221 and they work fine.

First is the ELK-M1XRFEG compatible with these motion sensors.
If so any help on the settings and installing would be appreciated.

Spoke with Interlogix tech support and he said  "he didn't know of a reason it shouldn't work" but wouldn't say it would work.

Thanks
I have a couple of 60-703-95 that I enrolled manually by providing the Tx Id (H Id is irrelevant -- that's for Honeywell wireless sensors). My sensors have a crystal oscillator, while yours is equipped with a SAW one (slightly less stable).  However, the elk manual claims that their receiver supports both.

I assume you selected the 'enable' option after entering the Tx Id.

The sensor may just be broken.  If you feel comfortable with using an RTL-SDR stick, it's pretty easy to check if the sensor transmitter sends packets.

Solved!  The problem was that I set up 3 wireless groups at one time starting with group 3. I entered the basic name and info on all zones but had only set up wireless devices on about have of the zones in group 3. Had the group 4 zones disabled and started with the wireless motion sensors on group 5. Wouldn't work. Moved the wireless motion sensors to group 3 and they worked. I can guess as to why but that's all it would be.

Maybe this will be helpful to someone else.

RAL, not sure what you are talking about? Only posted in this forum... Home Automation. I thought this would be the right forum that would deal with an ELK-M1 panel.  Am I wrong?

Back