Are you a professional installer?

I am a LV engineer and installer.  I program in both general code (C++, Objective-C, C#, Python, Django, etc.), and for purpose-built automation/control/access/security/lighting systems (AMX, Extron, Crestron, Lutron, etc.).  I have specified, designed, programmed, documented, built, and installed (and corrected, re-built, and acted as an SME for legal action in regards to these systems) for commercial, residential, industrial and medical clients in both private and public sector (local, state, federal government, education, etc.).

I also drink tremendous amounts of coffee, and have virtually no social life (both of which are probably fairly common amongst those in this community).  I look forward to both helping and learning from the others on this interesting site.

Cheers!

Hi everyone, I am also a manufacture, dealer, and installer. I have been in the security/Home theater business for over 25 years now.
We make our own line of custom entry access systems and different parts for Home Control / Automation applications. 
Please add us to your list of dealers.
We like to help people with their projects as much as possible and are starting to add "do it yourself" videos on our site.
Please ask if you have any questions.

I am currently a communications (VoIP), surveilliance video, IT & networking installer.
When I was in Calif. (1982 - 2001) I was a licensed general contractor, licensed alarm company operator, and installed lots of LV stuff (alarm, music / sound / /intercom, central vac) for a few very busy custom home builders in my area. All the while my real job was as an airborne special instrumentation engineer at AFFTC.

I think you need more posts to list your company and maybe a paid membership? 

Tell us a bit about your geographical location and what services your company provides.

That said just post you website like this:

dub dub dub dot nameofwebsite dot whatever

IE: dub dub dub dot google dot com

i am as well, nearly all commercial/government.  security/surveillance, industrial and high-end home automation, custom programming, A/V and access control.

Back