Automated Outlet - CLASS ACT!

dsabot

Perhaps this is a bit off topic, but in this day and age it is so rare to find a company that really cares about their customers. I have some odds and ends I needed to purchase, nothing much, maybe $150 worth of stuff. I sent Martin an email asking some questions and not but 10 minutes later did I have an answer in my in box. He got the order, and I'm a happy camper. Just wanted to share my pleasant experience with Martin and Automated Outlet.

I had an issue where the manufacturer of a component had some strict rules for returns. AO made it their problem and solved it for me. Their prices and shipping are always the best. They get my business and my recommendation.

I was actually looking to see if there were any threads like this for AO. In the near future I'm going to need a bunch of stuff. All I've ever heard has been good things, and I think Martin is his name, is always on here helping ppl out.

Thanks guys, I'm going with these guys hands down now!

I want to add that his staff has been a pleasure to work with as well. Martin has assembled a very customer-oriented team.

Same here nothing but positive things to say. There tec support is alwas there that is important to me since I alwas have people asking about new thing I am unfimilar with.

I too have been pleased with Automated Outlet. The support (and patience) they provide to the do it yourself world is outstanding.

Brian

You are all way too kind. We're certainly not perfect but we try to do what we can. As a matter of fact, in the next couple of weeks, someone that frequents this board may be joining us - stay tuned!

By the way, through my email correspondences with Dave (the original poster on this thread) I learned that Dave also has a very cool website - www.cheaphumidors.com for those of you that like cigars and all of the toys you can use with them. Great prices and selection. I just picked up a new humidor and some more cigars. Thought it would be nice to have one at the office for those late night poker games (we don't have nearly enough of those!).

You are all way too kind. We're certainly not perfect but we try to do what we can. As a matter of fact, in the next couple of weeks, someone that frequents this board may be joining us - stay tuned!

I am not due to move out there for a couple years...hehehe...

John

martin, you haven't even contacted me yet to see if i'm available... you should probably do that before the job offer :)

Most of us regular Cocooners know that Martin and Automated Outlet are the best by far.....

If "best by far" means "keep Vivek out drinking until 2am even though he's falling asleep *on* the bar", then I'd agree with that.

Back