Buttons Not Appearing on 5.7e or Snap-Link for Android

nemesis

I am sure that I am just missing a simple setting somewhere, but unfortunately I have searching the installation manuals and the net for over two hours with no luck.  I have created 4 Buttons on my OmniPro II setup utilizing PC Access.  I gave them all Names, Descriptions, Voices, and assigned them to all 3 of my Areas.  I then wrote Automation Blocks for each Button.  I have tested that all Buttons work within PC Access.  Now onto the problem.  I have two OmniTouch 5.7e's and an Android Phone running Snap-Link.  There is a Buttons Category on all pieces of hardware, however none of my Buttons are appearing.  I have wrote to the controller several times with no luck.  Any ideas on what I am missing?

The touchscreen and Snap-Link for Android applicaiton are not dynamic, with regards to changes like adding names.  With that said:

1. For the touchscreen, simply rebooting the touchscreen should cause the new buttons to be displayed in the Buttons menu.
2. For Snap-Link, go into the settings for the account file and retrieve setup.

Problem solved!  The Buttons are now showing on all devices.  Thank you for the quick response!

Back