Can you hear me now?

That looks more like a toy :wacko: With only one wheel on the front and no way(like a motorcycle) to shift your weight easily to stabalize the vehicle while its on the ground I doubt that is could actually travel very fast via ground. It looks like its very heavy too.

Squintz said:
That looks more like a toy :wacko: With only one wheel on the front and no way(like a motorcycle) to shift your weight easily to stabalize the vehicle while its on the ground I doubt that is could actually travel very fast via ground. It looks like its very heavy too.
From E's link:
On the ground, the slim line, aerodynamic 3-wheel vehicle is as comfortable as a luxury car. But has the agility of a motorbike, thanks to its patented cutting-edge ‘tilting’ system.

Narrow 3-wheeled vehicles with suspensions that allow them to tilt aren't that unusual - at least at the conceptual level.

I just can't figure out how they attach the front wheel lol, I guess this one is never going to become reality.

electron said:
I just can't figure out how they attach the front wheel lol, I guess this one is never going to become reality.
You can see what looks like the support on the far side of the wheel in the "on the ground" picture. I guess it fell off when they took off. Luckily, the tire must be glued to the fender and the fender to the body.

Though, I guess it's possible that there is some sort of retracting/rotating mechanism that allows the entire support structure to move from one side of the body to the other.

rocco said:
electron said:
I just can't figure out how they attach the front wheel . . .
. . . and I can't figure out how they drive the rotor . . .
If it's a true autogyro, they do not need to drive the rotor. Forward motion of the vehicle causes the rotor to spin, providing lift. It's pretty cool, but it means you can't take off vertically (without spinning up the rotor somehow).

Back