Centralite Scene Programming

Target

Howdy all,

I'm in the midst of programming some scenes into my Centralite panel, and I'm having some difficulties. The unit is a 24 load Elegance. I have read the manual, and understand how things work, I think. My problem is, what if I want a scene that is just all off, rather than all on/all off. Or, what if I want the watch TV scene to turn loads 3, 4, and 5 on and turn all others off. Do I have to use the triggered scenes? That seems cumbersome.

The only way I can figure to do what I just stated is to make a scene that does nothing bug trigger two other scenes. One allon/alloff that I set to off, followed by a scene turning the designated lights on. This will work, but a system allowing me to tell a button to set each light in the house to a certain state every time I press it would be far more efficient.

Thanks for any input,

Target

Howdy all,

I'm in the midst of programming some scenes into my Centralite panel, and I'm having some difficulties. The unit is a 24 load Elegance. I have read the manual, and understand how things work, I think. My problem is, what if I want a scene that is just all off, rather than all on/all off. Or, what if I want the watch TV scene to turn loads 3, 4, and 5 on and turn all others off. Do I have to use the triggered scenes? That seems cumbersome.

The only way I can figure to do what I just stated is to make a scene that does nothing bug trigger two other scenes. One allon/alloff that I set to off, followed by a scene turning the designated lights on. This will work, but a system allowing me to tell a button to set each light in the house to a certain state every time I press it would be far more efficient.

Thanks for any input,

Target
do you mean lite jet? You have to go to centralite and get trained to do elegance.

Howdy all,

Thanks for any input,

Target
do you mean lite jet? You have to go to centralite and get trained to do elegance.

I mean Elegance. I had a 24 load elegance panel installed, and the installer neglected to tell me until after it was in that he wanted another $1500 for programming. When I saw that you could get the software for free, and that it was remarkably simple, I told him I would do it myself. Programming took me about 8 hours. Everything is working satisfactorily, but I was wondering if there is an easier way to do scenes than described above.

Target

Write your scene with all loads included, turn the ones you want on to the desired level and make the rest off. If you cant get it call centralite tech support.

Back