CocoonTech 2.0 has arrived!

Since I love to throw my $.02 in (and try not to offend, but get others to think)...

As I see it - this new setup adds features that I may like - being a frequent user... if I were an infrequent user, I probably wouldn't care (the multi-search issue, the image post size, etc)... and could still get everything CT has been great for without paying. However, I like this site, and I know it probably costs the host time and money to support - as a hobby... so I'm happy to support - considering this is one of the best moderated sites I've seen.

I'm happy to help support the community - as it's supported me - I like to help others.

123 - there's plenty of sites that offer hosting and open-source control systems, but it sounds like Electron is going to do something special for you - so don't mind the temporary inconvenience - just keep in mind that whatever he does, it takes his own time and money. I think you do a great thing for the premise community - and Electron is doing what he can to support you. You did come off negatively - you should've had that conversation privately with Dan and welcomed how he was planning to help your community. Quite frankly, if Dan weren't helping you, you'd be on your own to start your own site.

123, in case you haven't noticed yet, there is now a Downloads section just for Premise as well. I posted here since you are probably watching this thread.

Back