• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Cocoontech March Madness Contest Winners

Rauco

I think something could be arranged for a How-To. The quick lowdown can be found at the HS store pages:

ROC Outlook Interface

ROC Randomizer

The Outlook Interface links MS Outlook to HS, letting you schedule HS events, announcements and more from Outlook, even over a network (with Outlook 2000).

The Randomizer does (obviously) random things in HS, like changing a speech item each time an event is run, running events randomly.

Let me know the best spot to do a write up and I'll get something posted.... maybe with a preview of the new project :)

Rauco

Darn! Was just going to post a how-to and I don't have permission to create a new topic.. lol

And as to that new project, it's another "izer" that will add some fun to HS as well as being useful. I'll keep you posted, I promise!

BraveSirRobbin

Steve, are you serious! Everyone should have permissions to that How-to thread. Boy, wait till I get on the admin of this place!!!!

EDIT: I can see electron's point of wanting to verify the format from the author before we started posting a lot of images, etc... Sooooooo I stand corrected (should know better than doubt the BiG E!!!!!!!!!!) ;)