Control your home and view cameras from anywhere

drodrig

Hello,

Multidomo is a new software gateway that allows you to control your X10 and KNX Devices, Music and Video cameras (IP & USB).
You can control your home and view your cameras through several cool terminals across internet.

- Web browser, using Microsoft Silverlight for Video
- Windows Mobile Smartphone
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC (using your fingers like a remote control)
- System Tray Application
- Windows Vista Media Center, using the Media Center Remote
- XBOX 360 (using Media Center Extender)

All you need to start with is a USB Webcam.

You can create your own areas, atmospheres, scheduled programs, event-triggered programs, etc.

It is free until 2008, then if you like it and want to be one of our customers, a small monthly payment will be required.

We are looking for testers who are very interested in Home Automation.

You can get more information at http://www.multidomo.com

Any suggestion will be welcome

Thank you

David Rguez
Multidomo Networks

why would people want to pay you a monthly fee to view their own cameras over the internet when they can do it for free themselves?

EDIT: and according to your graphic, it appears if i want to view my cameras using your software, all traffic gets routed through your system. i think it's been said several times on this site than any system which sends pictures of my home to a server somewhere in Brunei (or wherever) before it gets to me is a bad idea.

Reminds me of INet cam and other failures. IMHO, of course.

Please scope out the advantages.

Reminds me of INet cam and other failures. IMHO, of course.

Please scope out the advantages.

Simplicity.

You dont need to open tcp ports on your router.
You dont need public IP o DNS name.

Our target is people with no technical skills or with no too much free time, and relay video it is the only way to do this on IPv4.

why would people want to pay you a monthly fee to view their own cameras over the internet when they can do it for free themselves?

EDIT: and according to your graphic, it appears if i want to view my cameras using your software, all traffic gets routed through your system. i think it's been said several times on this site than any system which sends pictures of my home to a server somewhere in Brunei (or wherever) before it gets to me is a bad idea.

I apreciate your opinion.

Multidomo is not only a service for cameras, it is a complete home automation service.
We have users with more than 50 devices (KNX and X10) including lights, blinds, doors, motion sensors, 2 inside thermostates, weather stations, 8 irrigation zones, pool pump, 4 AC, 5 IP cameras, etc...

Multidomo is a software service, not just standalone software on a box. We offer you an infrastructure on Internet that allows you to connect your home from any computer or device including mobile devices, without opening your firewall/router and without complex configurations for connectivity.

To do this, we use our reliable relay that gives you this simplicity.

You will get automatic software updates, and new functionality at same price, and will support new Home Automation protocols and new cool terminals like iPhone and those that will be developed in the future.

We’ve seen lots of software/hardware solutions which cover only small parts of a whole home automation or require lots of technical abilities to configure/operate them over the internet, what we aim to is to offer an complete, easy to use/manage solution, not limited to what you buy in a certain time but a system that grows as time goes by.

The subscription model allows you to get all the new functionality for free, not worrying about what version you’ve bought and provide you a support system with no due date.

There are several solutions for cool terminals like MCE, Windows Mobile, Internet, etc…but they are separated solutions for the same thing: control and/or view your home.

We offer you all in one solution, now and for the future.

We are one more choice, not the definitive chice for all users, I know geeks prefere custom solutions.

We are just looking for kind people who want to test our product during the Beta phase. ;-)

Thank you for your comments, we really apreciate your opinion.

PS "sorry for this long text"

Best regards

David Rodriguez
Multidomo Networks
www.multidomo.com

Back