EHX gathering

Is there any organized gathering of Cocooners happening next week in Long Beach? If so, mind if I drop in? Throw me a bone, here. I need the info!

Armor Clad,

There have been several threads on this forum concerning an organized gathering of Cocooners.

I will be attending EHX on Thursday Nov 16th.

I live in North Torrance which is about a 20 min drive north from the Long Beach Convention Center.

Are you local?

Regards,
TCIII

Armor Clad said:
Is there any organized gathering of Cocooners happening next week in Long Beach? If so, mind if I drop in? Throw me a bone, here. I need the info!
How about a disorganized gathering at the AutomatedOutlet booth?

I'll be there most of the week.

Hey Martin, do you need an ex computer sales engineer to do a little booth duty?

George "So ya gonna buy something or what?" West

Long Beach is about a 5.5 hour drive for me. My sales manager and I will be there for three days. We're definitely going to the EHX party Thursday night.

I hope to run into some of you. Teetotallers can donate their drink tickets to me. :)

George Vander Dussen
Armor Clad Security
Modesto, California

Hey Armor Clad,

Most of my family lives in Modesto.

I am the only one who lives in SoCal.

Regards,
TCIII

Most of my family lives in Modesto.

I am the only one who lives in SoCal.

That's funny, I was born and raised in So. Cal and moved up north, leaving a large part of my family still in So. Cal.

Tell your family in Modesto that you can recommend a good alarm company for them. :)

George Vander Dussen
Armor Clad Security
Modesto, California

We did not see any 'identified' Cocooners yesterday except for Randy Knight, so if you're at the show stop by booth 862 and say hi.

Back