Ekeypad Plus Problems!

Mike - the quickest way to do it is, after you've synced with your PC, then on the iPhone press and hold an icon on the home screen - they'll go all jiggly and have an X on them. Do that, and it'll ask if you want to delete it... say yes, then reconnect the phone to your PC, go to the Applications tab, and re-select the app and hit apply and sync.

Other way is to do the same thing to delete the app, then go find it on the AppStore - it'll make you think you're going to pay for it again, but once you hit buy-now and enter your password, it'll pop up and say that since you've already purchased it, this download will be free.

Jayson, Todd

Thanks, I figured it out. Still not use to the iphone yet. The new version works much better. A few small problems, But Jayson you are doing a great Job.

Mike

Mike, glad to hear you have it working and are having a much better experience.

--
Jayson

Jayson, Todd

Thanks, I figured it out. Still not use to the iphone yet. The new version works much better. A few small problems, But Jayson you are doing a great Job.

Mike

Jayson - just FYI... even though the iPod touch and iPhone were configured almost identically when it came to favorites, the iPhone didn't require the uninstall/reinstall that the iPod touch did... But I did notice that the Remove All Favorites didn't seem to do anything - I had to manually remove them from the other screens. I haven't tried that button on the Touch.

Back