ELK-M1KP exit and stay buttons......

Is there a way to keep these two buttons lit all the time. Right now they only light when you press them, My father doesnt see too well. He can see the number keys as they stay lit all the time but not the exit and stay keys.

Thanks

Philip

I believe that you can check the "invert light" box in the keypad setup menu in M1RP for each key that you want to have stay on.

You are correct. That only applies to the F1-F6 keys. I was going from memory and thought it included more keys.

What if you wrote a rule for one of the function buttons that would arm stay? Then you can use the invert light function.

I ended up just keeping a light near the keypad so he can see those two buttons. That is definetly something that should be added to the next firmware to give people the ability to choose which buttons light up.

Thanks!

We're still hoping for a DST fix and my blinking/keypad flash that started via another firmware.

IMHO, taking the memory for that won't be something implemented. I'd rather have a keypad button light/keypad backlight based on rules, so a permanently turned off keypad backlight (or on) can be modified by time, armed method or mode. That's just me hoping for it out loud.

Can't say. I don't know if your panel is hitting an NTP server or picking up time from elsewhere, even if the port is open on your ISP and hardware.

Back