saver.

All previous owners of ELKRM may download the new ELKRMS as a FREE
upgrade. Owners of the ELK TS-07 Touchscreen may upgrade to ELKRMS with
the addition of a Compact Flash Card that will hold the ELKRMS
Application Software. A compact flash card may be purchased at a local
computer store or is available from ELK which is preprogrammed with
ELKRMS.

Once the new ELKRMS is installed on a computer, then upgrading to a new
version is a single button press from the setup page.

ELK M1 Security and Automation Control owners that do not currently own
ELKRM may download ELKRMS and evaluate it in a limited demonstration
mode.

Only one license key is required per M1 Control, so many computers may
control the same M1.

ELKRMS software may be downloaded from http://www.elkproducts.com/products/m1/elkrms.htm
website.

For purchase of an ELKRMS License Key for full functionality, contact
your ELK Dealer or Retail Distributor.

David Steele
President
ELK Products, Inc.

edit: updated download link per David's post below.

The new default skin looks pretty good, and it looks like the skins can be changed/redesigned judging by some of the file structure, but haven't had time yet to verify this.

thanks for the link, Spanky. i notice the mobile version still requires a 640x480 screen. i thought there was going to be a provision for QVGA?

I guess I don't understand. After install (and also an uninstall and re-install), I have RM_Setup vs. 1.1.6, which appears to look like the old one and makes no provisions for smaller screens. Is this the configuration program you are talking about?

Spanky, just installed on the PC, looks nice. Congrats to everyone. Will upgrade the TS07 in a few days.

Robert

sorry to be "that" guy... i do like it so far :)

i put my phone in 640 x 480 mode like i run old ElkRM instance, but it still doesn't fit all onto the screen...

EDIT: I should say, Elk RMS doesn't fit all onto the screen... the old Elk RM looks fine.

i put my phone in 640 x 480 mode like i run old ElkRM instance, but it still doesn't fit all onto the screen...

EDIT: I should say, Elk RMS doesn't fit all onto the screen... the old Elk RM looks fine.

ChrisRM has the ELKRMS running on his Windows CE phone. He adjusts settings in an XML file and repositions the button locations to fit the screen. The upcoming configuration software changes the XML settings to customize the display.

Note: The Screen Configuration Software is not available yet.

You can do some simple screen editing by clicking on the M1 logo on the main screen for about 5 seconds until the "Page Layout" words show up. Move the buttons around or move them off the screen. By clicking the "Options" tab all the buttons are moved back on the screen. Click the M1 logo to exit the "Page Layout" mode.

ChrisRM has the ELKRMS running on his Windows CE phone. He adjusts settings in an XML file and repositions the button locations to fit the screen. The upcoming configuration software changes the XML settings to customize the display.

Note: The Screen Configuration Software is not available yet.

You can do some simple screen editing by clicking on the M1 logo on the main screen for about 5 seconds until the "Page Layout" words show up. Move the buttons around or move them off the screen. By clicking the "Options" tab all the buttons are moved back on the screen. Click the M1 logo to exit the "Page Layout" mode.
After I download I encounter this problem, however, I don't know whether it is me can someone also check it out.
Go to SECURITY tab and click on the STATUS button on the right hand side and what I discover is only the First and Last page is available to view so obviously some zones are missing. The same thing happend on LIGHTING page.

How do I connect to different Elk panels using the same program, I have a ser # for each panel.

I would need a different ip address setup for each panel, is their a easy way to select which panel you want to connect
to?

The config setup program looks the same as the old version...is their a new ver that I did not see?

Thanks
Mark

Back