ELK with W2k3

willplaice

Hi guys,

just gone over to the US and picked up my ElkM1G... and am having problems installing ELKRP on my controller pc (Windows2003 Server)

has anyone encountered this ? "Cannot find the operators database or it is not a valid ElkRP Operators database. If it does not exist, you will need to re-install ElkRP. Do you want to browse for it?"

I have asked for help from elk, they have a few ideas non of them sucessful so far,

any ideas ?

tia

Hi guys,

just gone over to the US and picked up my ElkM1G... and am having problems installing ELKRP on my controller pc (Windows2003 Server)

has anyone encountered this ? "Cannot find the operators database or it is not a valid ElkRP Operators database. If it does not exist, you will need to re-install ElkRP. Do you want to browse for it?"

I have asked for help from elk, they have a few ideas non of them sucessful so far,

any ideas ?

tia

hello Will, i am the one who sold you the ELK. hope you are enjoying it, and welcome to CocoonTech!

i also had issues installing ElkRP on a windows server 2003 machine, and ended up just going back to an XP machine. hope you get yours moving tho!

Hi Brandon,

it's working fine with cqc, so I supose I can set it up with another PC, and I should be ok,

thanks !

Will

Back