ElkDroid Released to Android Market (ABANDONED)

Is anyone else having issues with Auto-reconnect? When I roam from my Wifi to HSPA, it doesn't seem to auto-reconnect most of the time. I have to manually open the app, and then it connects.

Hi, I just bought the app... Looking forward to using it. I have a question/request. I have a denon avr 2808 stereo receiver that can accept commands over network... is there any possibility something like that could be implemented?

When i connect to the elk, it gets to the Synchronizing Getting Version: window then times out and shoots a java error like:

socketTimeOutException Read timed out Read Timed Out.

every few times it shoots a different error up.

The errors are quite quick to try to write down.

Any thoughts?

When i connect to the elk, it gets to the Synchronizing Getting Version: window then times out and shoots a java error like:

Any thoughts?

If you are not able to connect at all, I might suspect your network. Are you able to access the Elk from a web browser? Have you ensured that the global settings on your Elk are properly configured?
Also, I recently ran into a similar problem and changing the Access setting for my user code in Elk-RP fixed it.
There is also a debug option under global settings in ElkDroid to enable a debug tab that might help you, but I think you may need to log onto your system first to use it.

Hi, I just bought the app... Looking forward to using it. I have a question/request. I have a denon avr 2808 stereo receiver that can accept commands over network... is there any possibility something like that could be implemented?
Hi, I have a Denon on my wish-list so someday, yes. It may or may not be included with ElkDroid though.

Any thoughts?
The problem you are experiencing is due to a bug in the firmware of your M1 and XEP. Please upgrade to the latest available versions. If the problem persists please forward your recipt to the support email address and I will send you a copy of the current beta which eliminates this problem.

Regards,

Kent Williams
Williams Automation

I have updated the first post and title to indicate the software has been abandoned.

Back