ElkRP and Windows Vista

BDHall

I just built a new computer for Home Automation that is running Windows Vista. I was wondering if there are any ElkRP betas available for Vista users. I need to get ElkRP running on my new machine but I have some concerns about installing the current version since it appears that there may be issues. If anyone has any information or experiences it would be helpful.

Thanks!
Brian

I just built a new computer for Home Automation that is running Windows Vista. I was wondering if there are any ElkRP betas available for Vista users. I need to get ElkRP running on my new machine but I have some concerns about installing the current version since it appears that there may be issues. If anyone has any information or experiences it would be helpful.

Thanks!
Brian

Bump

The current ELKRP uses InstallShield program installer. We have seen on some versions of Vista that some of the programs do not register. Other Vista installations work fine. Within the next week a new ELKRP version with an updated InstallShield is to be released which should fix the Vista installation issues.

It appears that when all the ELKRP programs are registered within Vista, they run fine.

The current ELKRP uses InstallShield program installer. We have seen on some versions of Vista that some of the programs do not register. Other Vista installations work fine. Within the next week a new ELKRP version with an updated InstallShield is to be released which should fix the Vista installation issues.

It appears that when all the ELKRP programs are registered within Vista, they run fine.

Thank you for the response and the information. If the new release is that close I guess I will try to wait on it.

Thanks!
Brian

Back