ElkRP2 software?

Kogashuko

I am waiting for my account to get approved but was hoping to wire up the unit tonight and want to do a basic zone setup. Anyone able to shoot a link to the software from somewhere else? That is if if it isnt a TOS copywrite violation. If not I will just call tomorrow. I want to give them the S/N and make sure nothing was up with the person that sold it to me. 

Also, I am trying to find it in the webinar does the two wire smoke use a nonstandard resistor or just a normal 2k ohm or whatever it is? I have to find a new source for those since there is no more Radiohut here. 

Thanks.

2 wire powered fire alarm uses 820 ohm resistor. All other zones are 2.2k.

Digikey, Mouser or Allied, even Ebay would be my suggestions.

You're better off to get RP from Elk, but a basic program can be built up by hand in about 5 minutes via keypad.

Elk will provide you RP as long as you have a valid system SN.

Cool I sent them the S/N tonight. I will just have to call in the AM and follow up. I might as well fire the thing up tonight if I can do a quick and dirty program from the touch screen then get more into it tomorrow. I still have to get a new backup battery or figure out if one of the many 12v18AH batteries I have for the old robomower will do it. As for the smoke I just remembered I have a whole box full in the attic I got from digikey when I was messing around with mosfets for an airsoft gun trigger. One of them is bound to be an 820 ohm. Thanks. 

Back