Haiku Fresh copy of HAIKU

Hey guys - Does anyone know how I can get a fresh copy of HAIKU?  I was using HAIKU 3.104 on all my devices,  and strangely last week we were unable to connect to our panel via port forwarding.  We have not done any iOS upgrades and an installer friend of mine was able to use my credentials and access my system from across the country with the exact version and set-up.  So somehow our version must have been corrupted. Obviously it is not available in the app store anymore.  So does anyone know how I can get a fresh copy to start over?  TIA

If the app has been removed from the app store then you'll need to troll the web for a copy of the ipa file. Installing from the ipa will require jailbreaking or resigning the app. I'm interested in finding a copy of this as well :(

This is likely not going to be fixed by reinstalling. This sounds like a router issue related to local loop back or a similar config issue.

grawil said:
If the app has been removed from the app store then you'll need to troll the web for a copy of the ipa file. Installing from the ipa will require jailbreaking or resigning the app. I'm interested in finding a copy of this as well :(
It is actually fairly easy to do this now without jailbreaking. I had to do this myself due to similar circumstances.

I have to do this now too. Did you guys not backup your phones to a computer? That should always keep it. seems they made it more difficult on 10 to restore apps from various appleids as it didn't easily restore to my 7, unlike all previous phones.

I have had to force it onto some phones as well.

Maybe lupinglade, who responded here, could allow us to purchase Haiku again.

i noticed that although my phone is on haiku 3.16 - the only avail app in itunes is 3.104 - does anyone have the 3.16 in ipa they can send me?

thx

I don't think I have old versions. Are you saying you can see 3.104 on your App Store account?

If so, you can do some research online and there are ways to download old versions from the App Store.

Back