Garage Area Woes - Disarm or Bypass?

Ok, back on topic :)

So, I don't feel comfortable with buying any more wiring for my setup.  It's probably easier then it sounds.

• Keep as currently setup, with garage foyer door disarming the garage.  It rearms when all doors (including overhead) are closed...and the interior zone is armed (away or stay)
  • I'm now turning off the power on the garage door when the alarm is armed in the garage area (which happens when you open the door).  We have lots of neighbors in our front yard (5+ houses can see us from 100 yards away), so it's just the possibility of garage door

I super appreciate everyone letting me know the expectations and limits of the system.

No additional wiring and a single $8 relay off the M1's triggers for the zone shunt. How it's implemented via time or if door open/closed is your determination. I'd still eliminate the other area, have step arming enabled and change the ZT to night interior.

Interesting thread. I wired a 120 v relay to the garage opener light which bypasses the garage sensor as long as the light is on. Lets me arm and leave from garage and if we forget to close cs calls to verify alsrm before calling police.

Back