Haiku Haiku 4 beta test 2

lupinglade

We're ready to start beta testing the latest development version of Haiku 4. It is nearing release quality and will be available with the launch of iOS 8. It will require iOS 8 due to a number of advancements that we are taking advantage of to make Haiku better.

We're looking for a few beta testers, but you must have iOS 8 beta installed. PM me if you are interested in testing Haiku 4.0. We are especially looking for users who will be able to provide feedback on any issues encountered or feedback on usability.

Lupinglade. Hook up the beta brother ;-). I'm a tech PM by trade so will happily provide feedback on my new haiku/HAI OmniPro II setup.

I'm in as well... already running iOS 8 Beta, and was testing Haiku 4 Beta as well.....

I would love to beta test the new version.  I'm a long time Haiku (and HaikuHelper) user, and have been running iOS 8 since beta 1.  I don't seem to be able to PM you.  Maybe because I just registered as a user for the forums so I could post this?

Just getting it ready. If you can't PM, you can submit your device id at the Haiku web site via the contact form.

iOS 8 GM has been released (and installed on my phone) - ready when you are!

P.S. Haiku v3.93 crashed a lot and had trouble connecting to the controller on iOS 8 Beta 5 - did you get any reports of that? So far with GM it sems pretty snappy. Will see...

Haven't gotten any reports of that, might be early though -- I'll take a look. We should be doing the beta shortly and launching very soon.

Now that iOS 8 is out, do you still want any beta testers?  Or have you already submitted it to the app store?  Haikuhelper has just started randomly disconnecting, and reconnecting on my Yosemite beta...

Back