Haiku Haiku 4.0 sneak peek and a few details...

They haven't opened it up unfortunately, but with Space Server there just might be a way to do it -- we will see :)

lupinglade said:
While it is a paid upgrade, it is a complete rewrite and we spent lot of time getting it ready! There are more big news coming, too.

@lupinglad: will you have an introductory price.  Also could you share some more screenshots I am just so eager for your apps, I just cannot wait ...

Would you please post a sticky about the exact way to go about getting the $29.95 upgrade price and so we subscribe to the thread so we know when Space is released?? For example:
1) exact start - stop dates for discount. can we pre-purchase it?
2) method to obtain the update since the product names are now different (Haiku v.s. Space.)
3) is the $29.95 per existing Haiku app? (I think I already know the answer to this one but just want to be sure.)
4) anything else we need to know to pull the trigger.

Thanks!

The discount will be available to all upgraders/early adopters for the first two weeks. I don't have the exact start/stop dates yet because Apple has not yet approved it. It slipped into their holiday off time due to a small change that was needed. Unfortunately, it is again waiting for review. So in the next few days we should finally see it go live.

PS. I am not sure what you mean by question #3.

Regarding anything else -- not in particular, but I can tell you we are making good progress on Space Server :)

lupinglade said:
The discount will be available to all upgraders/early adopters for the first two weeks. I don't have the exact start/stop dates yet because Apple has not yet approved it. It slipped into their holiday off time due to a small change that was needed. Unfortunately, it is again waiting for review. So in the next few days we should finally see it go live.

PS. I am not sure what you mean by question #3.

Regarding anything else -- not in particular, but I can tell you we are making good progress on Space Server :)

#3 Is the uprgrade price of $29.95 per device on which Haiku is already runnning? For example, 2 iPads, each running Haiku V3 = 2 x $29.95 ?

If they are separate iTunes accounts then yes they would be separate upgrades. But if its your devices using your account then its just one upgrade price.

lupinglade said:
If they are separate iTunes accounts then yes they would be separate upgrades. But if its your devices using your account then its just one upgrade price.
can you share any screenshots or better a little movie?

Back