Haiku Haiku 4.0 sneak peek and a few details...

1. Will HaikuHelper V4 be released at the same time as Haiku V4?

2. Has HaikuHelper been transitioned to AngularJS?

3. I'd like to avoid buying the HAI Omnitouch7 panels in favor of using iPad minis. Will there be a set of "templates" shipped with HaikuHelper geared toward making an iPad behave & look like a wall mounted console touch panel?

4. If so, could there be some way to have an Omni II event trigger a Pop-Up of a particular IP camera feed on the iPad? I.E. front porch PIR detects movement and an automation event then triggers the image feed to pop-up on the iPad. The Omni II JS SDK (2009,) which you're  likely using, can send Message and Object notifications. It would be great if HaikuHelper could react to those to do the pop-up (or other things.)
Thanks!

I keep reading posts that say aiming for the end of the week, but the date is missed and no further updates are given. Is there an end in sight as I would like to try out the new app. Thanks!

Guys, we're all anxious to see what great stuff is ahead. But please give poor Lupingdale a break!  Clearly, he is working hard on this and wants to put something nice out there for us.

Patience Grasshopper...

lupinglade,

I'm looking to pick up some Bluetooth LE iBeacons? Can you recommend any that you may have tested with HAIKU?  Any advice on how many to cover a house with 2 stories 5 bedrooms ~ 4500SF?

jlipsit said:
lupinglade,

I'm looking to pick up some Bluetooth LE iBeacons? Can you recommend any that you may have tested with HAIKU?  Any advice on how many to cover a house with 2 stories 5 bedrooms ~ 4500SF?
did you see the link that I sent on page 3? the review all of the devices.

Back