Has anyone tried the new Air Hogs Havoc Heli yet?

wow, I love reading about things like that, you know we aren't alone :) FYI, I just bought one of these Havoc Heli's!

I picked up one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Global-Merchandise-H...3491&sr=8-3

Actually they were on sale at Amazon for $20 each so 4 of us at work got them. They came in today. Mine flies pretty damn well. If I take it nice and easy (and turn off the swamp cooler and ceiling fans) I can have a very controllable flight. Truely the slightest of slight air movement throws this thing for a loop.

I haven't heard yet from any of the other guys to see how theirs are working out....

Check the RCgroups.com forums for mods. There are so many things you can do to make them fly much better. It's also the ultimate cat toy! I am having so much fun with this one, that I am thinking about picking up a real RC helicopter. The Blade CX2 is a real helicopter, and is only $189 (these things used to be so expensive), and comes with everything!

My Father is in to helicopters big time but is getting too old to fly them so he gave them all to me. :unsure:

Before he will ley me fly the big ones, he is making me learn with this one.

I have been really impressed with how well if flies. Be sure to order a lot of extra rotor blades, I am on my 4th set. :lol:

Check the RCgroups.com forums for mods. There are so many things you can do to make them fly much better. It's also the ultimate cat toy! I am having so much fun with this one, that I am thinking about picking up a real RC helicopter. The Blade CX2 is a real helicopter, and is only $189 (these things used to be so expensive), and comes with everything!
That's a pretty big site. Got a link or two for the mods?

OK, someone had to bring up a bigger helicopter! :D That post got me poking around the 'net and I came to realize that I've always wanted a chopper and the price of what's out there is too good to pass up. I picked up the Blade CX2 at my local hobby shop on the 4th for the low price of $165.99 (street: $189)! A convenient 4th of July sale and agreeing to sign up for their frequent buyer's card (mailing list) got me that price. Also grabbed a 2nd battery, spare blades and skids, and a heat sink for the motors.

I need to stop reading these non-HA posts... :lol:

Back