help my daughter ... :)

Thank You for everyone voting, trying to vote and continuing to vote.... Unfortunately today I saw another child with over 1000 votes. I dont think we can catch him... :(

Thank You for everyone voting, trying to vote and continuing to vote.... Unfortunately today I saw another child with over 1000 votes. I dont think we can catch him... :(
Bummer. Since this is a high tech forum, maybe someone knows how to hack the site and change the totals. :(

Thanks Everyone, voting is done, now we need to wait and see who wins for last month... I dont know how long it takes them to tally the votes

Doh, just saw the post. Was already voting till I got to the last page and saw that the contest was over. Sorry Mustang! Hope she wins.

Ok, since you guys were kind enough to actually help mustang out, I feel like I should do something anyways ;)

I'll give a USD $25 gift certificate to either SmartHome-Products.com, AARTech or AutomatedOutlet.com (no other active CTVA members are offering gift certificates, sorry). All you have to do is respond to this thread, and you must have posted in this thread BEFORE I made this post ;)

Of course, if you work for CT, or are a vendor/manufacturer, you don't qualify. I'll pick a random winner by the end of this week.

Thanks to the few people who weren't idling in the chat room, a winner has been selected. Steve, congrats! Let me know what store you want, and I'll send you the GC. Thanks guys, we'll have to do this more often :)

Back