Installing Trial Software

You may have hit it during the 5 seconds that I was transitioning over to the new 2.0 web contents. But it's definitely up and happy right now and has been all day except for that short period. The beta web site is no more. That has now been moved to the official web site area.

The web site has been updated and the pre-release sale items are no longer on the store. But, you can still order up until midnight in your time zone. If there are any last minute stragglers, just send your payment to our PayPal account ([email protected]) and indicate in the comments what its for. The two available items are:

1. $495 for the full system license
2. $75 for existing customers to add the media repository to their systems.

Digger said:
The CQC site seems to be down. I was going to try and read up on it some more. I guess I am still on the fence.
If you want a walkthrough again to understand how i'm doing stuff, post back. I'm busy until 8:30ish PST, free after that.

I just sent payment via paypal . If I dissappear forever its cause my wife killed me after seeing the bank statement. I will try and update my will and leave CQC to someone on Cocoontech. :lol:

Excellent!

The webex offers are still open, btw. And, it allows the ability to flip presenters, so I can even watch as you try and setup your machine/debug, and even take over if you want me to do stuff while you watch.

At least your wife will be able to manage the Elk and A/V after you're dead...

Can I take a raincheck??? I have a few other things to do tonight and its getting late on the east coast.

THanks for all of your help!!

anytime. I have a feeling the next scheduled webex won't be until either 1/6 or 1/13, Sat, 8:30am. But, ping me at will and i'll see what I can do.

Digger said:
I just sent payment via paypal . If I dissappear forever its cause my wife killed me after seeing the bank statement. I will try and update my will and leave CQC to someone on Cocoontech. :lol:
Don't tell her how much you've spent, tell her how much you SAVED by buying it now. Congrats on your new acquisition.

Don't tell her how much you've spent, tell her how much you SAVED by buying it now. Congrats on your new acquisition.

That type of logic burned out years ago..................

Hey UpstateMike,

I was wondering if you ever gave Housebot a try? If so, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Terry

roussell said:
Hey UpstateMike,

I was wondering if you ever gave Housebot a try? If so, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Terry
No. Adaptive Home Logic and Housebot are both waiting for me to give them some attention. I plan to look at both in January. Right now I have to finish looking at HS 2.2 and then Girder/NetRemote. I also need to do some more Elk M1 research as well.

I guess in reality it was unrealistic to think I would be ready to commit to solution before all the various price deadlines hit. I may end up paying more down the road but that is still cheaper than a lot of false starts.

Back