Interesting Tablet

TonyNo

Circuit City has a 12" HP tablet (TX1219US) for $1100 after %50 rebate. This works with any stylus/fingertip.

Linky

Circuit City has a 12" HP tablet (TX1219US) for $1100 after %50 rebate. This works with any stylus/fingertip.

Linky

This does look interesting. 2 questions:

It says you can use a fingernail instead of the stylus but can you use a fingertip for just touching buttons on a touch screen interface?

My experience with HP laptas is that the fans are extemely, extraordinarily, unreasonably LOUD. I wonder if there is a way to find out how noisy this thing is?

I must add that a friend of mine has had nothing but bad luck with her HP laptop (DV1040US) for the 3 years she's had it. It's been in for service about five times. Kind of scares me.

can you use a fingertip
I would take it as such.

I wonder if there is a way to find out how noisy this thing is?
Since it's at Circuit City, there should be one on display.

I checked it out a couple weeks ago. Not loud. I didn't like the touch compared to some of the Fujitsu touchscreens I use around the house. I really don't like it for handwriting; compared to an active pen, it's horrible. Nice price for a new device, I suppose.

For consideration, our company experience with HP laptops and warranties has been very good.

Back