January CQC Webex'es: 1/6 & 1/27

IVB

Just posted this on the CQC forum. For those of you who don't get there that often, you can reply if interested either here or on the CQC forum.

I promise i won't let this one devolve into a 20minute rathole about conversations only one user cares about :eek:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the new year is nearly upon us and the holiday craziness will hopefully come to an end, we're resuming the regularly scheduled monthly CQC webex'es.

For those of you who don't know, the "standard" we chose last Fall was to have a 90->120minute webex on the last saturday of the month at 8:30am PST/11:30am EST. At that point, it was the time that the most folks could commit to attending.
We've tried recording it a few times, but the result is that we meander so much that there's not much value they provide above&beyond the regular video tutorials and the forum.

Unless folks feel otherwise and can come up with an alternative time that works, let's stick with that time. In addition, since it's been a while since the last one and since a ton of folks joined to avoid the price increase, we should probably have an interim one.

The agenda is usually wide open, if there's newbies on the call we do a 15-30 minute overview of CQC. Then, we take agenda topics based on who has questions.

I know i'm interested in learning more about:
- Slimserver/squeezebox
- XM Radio Online
- RFID
- Webserver

Q1) How's Saturday 1/6 and Saturday 1/27, 8:30am PST/11:30am EST sound to folks?

Q2) Any topics that folks know of now that they want to cover?

Back