Kodicom and PCI Express Video Cards

ILMallard

I have a new customer whose DVR motherboard crashed and they have a Kodicom Video Capture Card. From what I know about the cards is that they require an AGP ATI video card. Since Motherboards with AGP Video slots are becoming harder to find is there a way to use an ATI Radeon PCI Express video card. Thanks in advance for you help.

Be leary if it's not installed in an obvious DVR then it's probably running stolen software.

Kodicomm came on here and threatened people running the stolen software on the clone cards. They said in order for us to be legit, they would make an exception and sell us the software. I inquired about the price and did not get a response.

They have an opporutinty to convert many people into legit users if they offer a fair price to receive the latest versions of their software. Maybe some of them would become fans and buy real DVRs from them too, assuming that they can be reasonable on them too. BTW, from my POV, Under $100 is reasonable for the software without support for the clone card.

Has anyone gotten a price from them to be legit? I will email them again, but if they don't offer a reasonable option, it is between them and the sellers of the cards that included the software as I am not just going to throw my card away because someone believes the software that was included with my purchase is not ethical. I sure wouldn't hesitate to give video card advice to someone in this situation.

Vaughn

Be leary if it's not installed in an obvious DVR then it's probably running stolen software.

Kodicomm came on here and threatened people running the stolen software on the clone cards. They said in order for us to be legit, they would make an exception and sell us the software. I inquired about the price and did not get a response.

They have an opporutinty to convert many people into legit users if they offer a fair price to receive the latest versions of their software. Maybe some of them would become fans and buy real DVRs from them too, assuming that they can be reasonable on them too. BTW, from my POV, Under $100 is reasonable for the software without support for the clone card.

Has anyone gotten a price from them to be legit? I will email them again, but if they don't offer a reasonable option, it is between them and the sellers of the cards that included the software as I am not just going to throw my card away because someone believes the software that was included with my purchase is not ethical. I sure wouldn't hesitate to give video card advice to someone in this situation.

Vaughn

This is a legitimate card and software, so KODICOM is going after people giving advice now? To bad for my customer, they will be getting a Geovision DVR.

Back