LED Headlamps on Sale

pete_c

Guru
Copy and paste from BGR dot com.

Amazon is running a one-day deal on the Sealight LED Headlight Bulbs Conversion Kit in all sizes so they’ll fit any car on the planet.

They’re also approved by the DOT, and they only take 10 or 15 minutes to install.

You can get these $40 kits today for between $23.99 and $29.99 depending on which size you need (enter your car make and model on Amazon to find out), so definitely take advantage of this deal.

LEDLAMPs.jpg

Careful with the small signal bulbs. Most of them sold overseas are for European cars with positive grounds. 1156 bulbs are not reversible.

Yeah here my main headlamps are Xenon.  Drivers fog lamps are halogen and I rarely use them.  Signal lamps are still incandescent and when converting these to LED had issues with the flashing.  Rear tail lights are LED and work well.  I have read now that they make an LED flasher solenoid which I may go to.

Last night while driving noticed a few automobiles driving with LED head lamps.  The light color on these is piercing and appears brighter to me than the Xenon lamps.

I have abandoned the idea of upgrading from halogen to led or xenon after some reading. the light fixture should be designed for the bulb and that is why some upgrades from halogen to LED and Xenon are blinding to oncoming traffic. It has to do with the way the light is directed.

I did notice though that the lights in your link are DOT approved which should be fine.

Mike.

Very cool system! I like that the price is affordable and the quality will be much higher than the standard.

AlbertBlack said:
Very cool system! I like that the price is affordable and the quality will be much higher than the standard.

Do some reading about these online. They do not work well in some vehicles, it depends on the headlight bulb housing design.

Mike

Back