Leviton 57A00-1 vs 58A00-1 Difference?

kblagg

I've noticed that HAI/Leviton has two different wireless sensors for doors/windows.

The 57A00-1 Wireless Vanishing Door/ Window Contact and the 58A00-1 ​Mini Door/ Window.  What is the difference between them?  Is one better than the other?  Which would you recommend for Windows?  I was wanting to use the ION Micra, but they recommended against using them on my particular Windows.  Any other wireless Window sensors that you'd recommend?

Thanks!

Too bad, the ION Micra works well.

Size and style are the main differences while the 57A00-1 has an LED and bypass button. I feel that the tamper control works better on the 58A00-1 but that's my personal opinion, not from any customer.

StarTrekDoors said:
Too bad, the ION Micra works well.

Size and style are the main differences while the 57A00-1 has an LED and bypass button. I feel that the tamper control works better on the 58A00-1 but that's my personal opinion, not from any customer.
I was disappointed that I couldn't use the Micra especially considering they were about half as much.  I really like the size of the 57A00-1 since it's much smaller/flatter and would it would be much easier to not be as obvious.

Back