National Multiple Sclerosis Society Bike Tour

ericvic

I'm going to be riding in the Alabama MS150 bike tour this fall and I'm starting my fund raising. I don't ever like asking anyone for money but this is for a good cause. So if you would like to donate to my ride to help find a cure for MS you can do so at my donation page.

To sweeten the deal if you donate $100 or more I will give you 5% off your next order at Hobby Boards (not including shipping).

Eric

I'm going to be riding in the Alabama MS150 bike tour this fall and I'm starting my fund raising. I don't ever like asking anyone for money but this is for a good cause. So if you would like to donate to my ride to help find a cure for MS you can do so at my donation page.

To sweeten the deal if you donate $100 or more I will give you 5% off your next order at Hobby Boards (not including shipping).

Eric
Great cause Eric! CocoonTech is proud to be the first contributor! Might want to tell people to click on the "Donate To Eric!" text above the donation indicator graphic on the left (took me a while :) ).

Best of luck to you and your cause!

BSR

BSR and all of the CocoonTech staff,

Thanks for the donation.

You can click on the "Donate to Eric" tect above the graphic or the "Donate to Participant!" link below the graphic.

Eric

One other thing I forgot to mention is that we will have the opportunity to ride in honor of named individuals. If any of you, your friends or family have MS, and if you would like for us to ride in your name, let me know.

Eric

One other thing I forgot to mention is that we will have the opportunity to ride in honor of named individuals. If any of you, your friends or family have MS, and if you would like for us to ride in your name, let me know.

Eric

Good luck with the bike ride Eric, a very worthy cause - wife Sue had it for >12 years now. An insidious disease.

Barry

I just wanted to remind everyone that it is not too late to donate to this great cause. Hobby Boards has changed it so that a $25 donation will get a 5% discount and $75 or more will get a 10% off your Hobby Boards order.

Eric

Back