Need VGA(PC) to Component(Infocus IN26+) Converter

Squintz

I have a CQC interface running on an old CRT monitor and I have designed the interface to be controlled using an IR remote (not touch screen). What I want to do is pass the video from the PC through my Denon A/V receiver and Zektor A//V matrix and into my Infocust IN26+.

The computer has a 1024 x 768 capable graphics card. I was hoping to convert this VGA signal to a component signal so that it looks equally as good or better when displayed on the projector. Is this possible? Do they make converters that will output 720p or 1080i?

What converter should I get? I'm willing to spend about $200 on it if need be.

I have a CQC interface running on an old CRT monitor and I have designed the interface to be controlled using an IR remote (not touch screen). What I want to do is pass the video from the PC through my Denon A/V receiver and Zektor A//V matrix and into my Infocust IN26+.

The computer has a 1024 x 768 capable graphics card. I was hoping to convert this VGA signal to a component signal so that it looks equally as good or better when displayed on the projector. Is this possible? Do they make converters that will output 720p or 1080i?

Take a look at Audio Authority. I've used 'em for composite to componet with great luck. Easy to work with, relatively inexpensive.

If you are still looking, I have two of the AudioAuthority VGA - Components convertors. I would be willing to let you go for a reasoanble cost (a lot less than 200) or trade for other HA hardware.

George M

hell, if you're willing to spend $200, just get a vidcard that does component out. MUCH cheaper than a converter.

Back