New Posting Rules and Regulations

No hard feelings here =) I was laughing afterwards.

But tell us what it was like on that side. Did you get like 100 PMs? Was it fun overall?

As a matter of fact, you saved me a bunch of jokes actually, because I always read CocoonTech 1st ;-), so once I realized it was April 1st punk time, I did not bother reading any other sites or news all day =)

So my only punking came from my favorite site and that makes for a good April 1st.

Vaughn

When posting technical answers you MUST also post information about where you obtained the knowledge for that answer (i.e. credibility report).
ummm....

I got my info from the source!
Right here at CT !!

Where else could I go for such great ideas and information.....? <_<

You MUST address the topic referenced in the title of the post

I like pie.

Apple pie

Though I still don't like chocolate.... or candy for that matter...

Pie, on the other hand, I am starting to grow fond of.

Hi,

I have deleted my sarcastic comments on this thread and will apologize for them.

Some people (like me) tend to get wound up with what they are doing and loose their sense of humor. That should never happen.

You did sucker me in 100%. Good job with that.

Regards,

<_<

Ken

KenM said:
Hi,

I have deleted my sarcastic comments on this thread and will apologize for them.

Some people (like me) tend to get wound up with what they are doing and loose their sense of humor. That should never happen.

You did sucker me in 100%. Good job with that.

Regards,

<_<

Ken
Hey Ken;

We are family here and it will take a LOT more than that for anyone to get offended!

BTW; Always wanted to ask you, what the heck is that in your avatar?

Thanks for being a good sport and the same to Ski, Vaughn, and Elcano!

Regards,

BSR

ver0776 said:
But tell us what it was like on that side. Did you get like 100 PMs? Was it fun overall?
It was fun. Like I said, this is the one time of year we do this! I do admit I was a little worried about it being a little to realistic though... <_<

Hi BSR,

With regards to my avatar;

I was just playing with a digital camera one day and happened to catch a sparrow in flight. I thought it was a cool pix so I shrunk it down and used it.

Ken

But... Now it is a picture of a hand made wooden clock.

Too many seemed to think that Sparrows look evil.

k

BraveSirRobbin said:
I do admit I was a little worried about it being a little to realistic though...
It WAS too realistic. I was embarrassed going through the EHExpo show and talking to professional people about CT, knowing that this rant was on the CT home page. I saw your post in the Saturday early morning hours, I was aware of the date; Steve, Martin & I considered the possibility of a joke but we didn't find it funny and I treated it seriously. I edited my post appropriately.

Back