New version of OmniPro II firmware?

pbeaulieu

I just saw a press release from HAI by Leviton:  "HAI by Leviton Announces Yale Real Living™ as Latest Connectivity Partner"

In the release it mentions firmware version 3.14 or later.  Last I saw the firmware was 3.11c.

Is firmware version 3.14 a new version that is going to be released?  If so is there a time frame?

Thanks,

I saw that as well.  It looks to me like a typo, and that would be consistent with the lack of quality control I've seen from the things HAI has put out recently.  I just got stuck paying $18 return postage for a defective product I just returned to them today, coincidentally. 

I'm pretty sure that 3.11 was the first to support access controls which is required to connect with the Zigbee locks.  Although the press release makes it sound like HAI has never controlled Zigbee locks before, they do control the Kwikset locks, and if they correctly followed the Zigbee Home Automation standard, they should be able to control ANY Zigbee lock following the standard. At least locking and unlocking functions.

If it really is 3.14, that would be strange. What about 3.12 and 3.13?  Maybe there are more features planned that we don't know about. Or maybe they are trying to be Trendy like Microsoft, releasing Windows 7 when there was no Windows 6. :wacko:

Back