Nightwalker

nightwalker

this seems to be the place to start on this board so i will

I've been using x10 and distributed audio/vidio for quite a while now. However i've just crossed over into the world of computer control and to be quite honest, i'm so lost.

I've been using Homeseer for just over a month now, not the first software package i've tried but so far it seems to let me do the most or will if i ever figure what i'm supposed to be doing.

I've been on the HS board lurking about and reading everything i could but over there you seem to need to have a slightly higher level of knowledge than i have so far. I'll keep reading and trying to learn. I'm hoping this board is a little more newbie friendly, and maybe someday i'll even get to answer some other newbies dumb question :))

Hi nightwalker,

Welcome to CocoonTech! We definitely are trying to be newbie friendly, so if you catch us having a geek moment (i.e. too much techno babble), feel free to let us know :). Please don't hesitate to post any questions you have, no matter how simple you think they might be, we are here to help!

Welcome to the board. If you ever think any of your post are dumb just check out some of my post. They will make you feel much better :)

Back