No entry chime or arming countdown beeps

2MuchTech

I'm looking for some guidance on what to check next... I've got an OmniPro II (firmware 4.0B) with one (1) HAI LCD keypad, an OmniTouch 7, and two wall-mounted iPads running Haiku.  I have the OPII configured for both "Audible Exit Delay = Yes" and "Entry Chime = Yes" on the Arming page in PC Access.  On the Miscellaneous Settings | Consoles page I have CONSOLE 1 set to "Enable Audible Exit Delay = Yes".  I get neither the audible exit delay on the HAI LCD console, nor do I get an entry chime.  They console keypad does chirp for every keypress, and it gives a solid tone when the alarm is triggered, so it's capable of making noise... it just doesn't for these two features.  It *used* to work some time ago, but it's been awhile.

Any guesses what I can try to get it to once again sound alerts for exit countdowns and entry chimes?

Thanks.

2MuchTech said:
I'm looking for some guidance on what to check next... I've got an OmniPro II (firmware 4.0B) with one (1) HAI LCD keypad, an OmniTouch 7, and two wall-mounted iPads running Haiku.  I have the OPII configured for both "Audible Exit Delay = Yes" and "Entry Chime = Yes" on the Arming page in PC Access.  On the Miscellaneous Settings | Consoles page I have CONSOLE 1 set to "Enable Audible Exit Delay = Yes".  I get neither the audible exit delay on the HAI LCD console, nor do I get an entry chime.  They console keypad does chirp for every keypress, and it gives a solid tone when the alarm is triggered, so it's capable of making noise... it just doesn't for these two features.  It *used* to work some time ago, but it's been awhile.

Any guesses what I can try to get it to once again sound alerts for exit countdowns and entry chimes?

Thanks.
I occasionally have the same problem as you, and I don't know why the chimes work for a period of time and then stop.  The only solution I've found to bring them back is to reset the system RAM from the console pad.  Go to Setup>>Installer Setup>>Misc>>Reset Sytem RAM (not EEPRrom) - press 1 then #
Hope that helps

Back