Number of registered members

jrfuda

E, is it possible to have "number of registered members" on the site (like at the HS message board) It would be neat to be able to watch the board grow without having to go to the member's area and count cells.

Or is it already posted and I'm blind?

You know, that's the first time I've ever scrolled to the bottom of that page. I think, other than the first week or two I started visiting CocoonTech, that I haven't been to that board. I always check out the intro page and then go right to "View New Posts."

'least now I know where to look! :D

Since the begining of March Madness, 36 hours ago, there's been a 21% increase in membership, that's pretty good.

Yes, I would definitely like to see more regulars here, I do know from my own experience I won't check a site out unless it grabs my attention, so I am hoping this does the job. I am planning on having more contests tho, just because they are fun.

100 members registered as I post, we are now triple-digit, prime time, rock'n-and-rollin, passing the 'ole century mark. When I logged on after last logging on about 12 hours ago, there were 10 new posts, even after subtracting the 2 new posts that were just contest entries, that leaves 8, and that's still the most I've ever seen... especially after just 12 hours!

Keep postin' boys! (and girl(s)!)

electron said:
Yes, I would definitely like to see more regulars here, I do know from my own experience I won't check a site out unless it grabs my attention, so I am hoping this does the job. I am planning on having more contests tho, just because they are fun.
how about a graphics contest?

give it a theme and it will be fun :)

if you want to see some of me and one of my friends work check this out
http://cypherxero.deviantart.com/ :D

Once we have enough regular users, we might actually do this, that's some nice work listed there!

We don't allow girls in here! Ooops, wait a minute ... how did you get in here?? Seriously though, it would be nice to have a more rounded membership!

I didn't know it was my department.

No really, I didn't. It's so hard being surrounded by 190 men. *sigh* Woe is me.

Back