Nuvo wired Ipod dock issue

bigmac035

hi. Have my new system wired up. Nuvo Grand Concerto with 6 touch keypads. NV-T2F dual tuner, and a wired Ipod dock. Couple of problems I am having are: When I put an ipod in the dock (doesn't matter if it is a 3rd or 4th gen Ipod touch, or regular ipod), it shows up as connected or with the Nuvo logo, the keypad shows the song/artist that is playing on the ipod, along with the song's time playing, yet I cannot pause/play or control the ipod in any way, nor can I hear the song coming through the speakers. On the keypads, I also cannot go into the ipod settings selection. Everything is properly hooked up audio wise, as audio will come through on the tuner. Any ideas??

Next question is about the tuner. There is no display showing up on both tuner A or B front panel. The keypads show only source 1 or source 2, and I cannot control the tuner at all either. I can however, seek to the next station with the remote control from both the keypads and pointed at the tuner directly. So it is tuning to stations, but I can't control it, or see what is on the front panel of the tuner.

Frustrating....

Not sure if this helps, but I had the exact same problem of the ipod dock, but this was with the NuVO Essentia.
I just rebooted the ipod, and it started working perfectly fine after that.

Ajey
hi. Have my new system wired up. Nuvo Grand Concerto with 6 touch keypads. NV-T2F dual tuner, and a wired Ipod dock. Couple of problems I am having are: When I put an ipod in the dock (doesn't matter if it is a 3rd or 4th gen Ipod touch, or regular ipod), it shows up as connected or with the Nuvo logo, the keypad shows the song/artist that is playing on the ipod, along with the song's time playing, yet I cannot pause/play or control the ipod in any way, nor can I hear the song coming through the speakers. On the keypads, I also cannot go into the ipod settings selection. Everything is properly hooked up audio wise, as audio will come through on the tuner. Any ideas??

Next question is about the tuner. There is no display showing up on both tuner A or B front panel. The keypads show only source 1 or source 2, and I cannot control the tuner at all either. I can however, seek to the next station with the remote control from both the keypads and pointed at the tuner directly. So it is tuning to stations, but I can't control it, or see what is on the front panel of the tuner.

Frustrating....

Did you configure the sources with the Nuvo Configurator software? You have to tell the system that you are using a T2 tuner and an Ipod on those certain sources so the nuvo can load the appropriate IR codes for those sources.

Back