- Stable HAI OP2 (4.0B) in place for 10+ years with no changes to hardware/software in 2 years.</li>
- While away on vacation I received Omni Notifier message Freeze Alarm "FREEZE ALARM TRIPPED</li>
- 5 minutes later I received Omni Notifier message ALARM RESET</li>
- It's the middle of the summer and I live the desert so I knew it couldnt be freezing in my house, but couldnt access my panel via MyroHome app.</li>
- A week later I returned home to find both my HAI keypad beeping and reporting NO CONTROLLER DATA (NCD)
- Did a system reboot by disconnecting battery and turning power off/on. Keypads still report NCD</li>
- Disconnected battery and unplugged Ethernet cable and OmniNotifier cables and waitied 2 hours: Keypads report NCD. Pushed white reset button. NCD.</li>
- Checked Power Level Outputs: Battery level: initially reported 12v, but later tests show ~13.5v, Tested connected Elk Power Supply 28.3v, Other Brand PS reported 27.2v. Swapped Elk with backup PS, reboot and still NCD.</li>
- Connected a backup HAI keypad by short wiring it directly to panel. (Existing two keypads not connected while short wired keypad is connected.) Rebooted and NCD.
- Tried Keyboard reset of hold 7 and down arrow, gets beeps, but then shows ??????????????????????????. Hold down 7 and down arrow and keypad returns to NCD. When the instructions say hit key 0-9 does that mean any of the 10 keys or 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9? I think Ive tried most combinations, but maybe somebody has some insights.
- OP2 Blinks LED status two solid and center LED pulses/per second.</li>
- Ethernet LED light flash and stops flashing when unplug CAT5, then flashed when Ethernet is connected again.
- Omni Notifier yellow LEDs flash.
- Panel "appears' to be functioning, but I cannot access it via Keypads or PCAccess via Ethernet.
I have also tried to connect via Serial connection, but historically havent done Serial connections and Im not sure if my PCAccess is configured correctly for Serial Connection and/or if my USB adaptor is working. Would prefer to connect via Ethernet.
Note that I have two Keypads connected to panel and both report NCD. The short wired Keypad is an older back up Keypad that also reports NCD.<br />
I've also posting this under my previous thread to see if the problems are related. The difference now is that I cannot access panel via Ethernet PCAccess to write to controller previous file.
Anyone have a similar experience or suggestions on a solution? Thanks!</p>