• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Nx-8e bad clock

GlenF

Hi,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me with my alarm. I have an NX-8E with an NX148 LCD panel. I have just set it all up and it all works fine, however, the clock on the LCD loses time at the rate of 11sec per minute, Have I setup something wrong or does anyone have any suggestions how to fix it.

Thanks
Glen

bfisher

Welcome to CocoonTech

I'm an NX-8E user, but I'm sorry - I don't have that keypad... I've never checked the clock on my system (never had a need for it)

FrankMc

GlenF said:
Hi,

I was hoping someone might be able to help me with my alarm. I have an NX-8E with an NX148 LCD panel. I have just set it all up and it all works fine, however, the clock on the LCD loses time at the rate of 11sec per minute, Have I setup something wrong or does anyone have any suggestions how to fix it.

Thanks
Glen
Hi Glen

Some alarm panels use a software timer and every 15 minutes or so sync it with the realtime clock on board...Although 11 seconds seems a lot ,does it ever appear to catch up ??

Frank