Omni Pro II Upgrade Chip - Anyone have an old one?

I'm looking for a used upgrade chip for a OPII. Anyone have an old one that they are no longer using? I need one to test a board I have and see if the chip is the problem (U29). Happy to provide a pre-paid USPS label for it plus a couple bucks via PayPal if necessary. Let me know what you have and what you would like for it. The newer the better. Thank you!

I dont have any as my has the built-in flash.  I do see some on ebay pretty cheap if no one comes up with something for you here. 

I still see part 20A04-2UPG  OmniPro II upgrade chip in newest 2019 price list. Why you didn't contact to leviton's dealer to buy?

LQtechvn said:
I still see part 20A04-2UPG  OmniPro II upgrade chip in newest 2019 price list. Why you didn't contact to leviton's dealer to buy?
He is troubleshooting his mainboard to see if it is bad.  If he spends the list price for a chip and the board is bad, he is out more money. 

Found the 20A04-2UPG Version 2.14 upgrade chip in my OmniPro pile of stuff.  PM me if you are still interested.

Pete_C,

Do you still have that 20A04-2UPG Version 2.14 chip available?

I'm in need of it and/or any 20A04-2UPG chip.

Regards,
Bernie

Pete_c, thanks anyway!

I found an old chip that I sent to ASIHome a couple of weeks ago.   I checked with them last week, and they said they now have enough old chips to send to Leviton to be upgraded. 

Hopefully, I will get my chip back in the next couple of weeks.  

mavromatis said:
FYI: I have a fresh supply of latest (4.0b) HAI/Leviton Upgrade chips Omni Pro II and Omni IIe as well as some older Omni Pro II versions (by request) if anyone needs to upgrade their chip panels.  I'm trying to keep folks up and running with their panels for as long as we can.  I can also get Lumina/Lumina Pro chips if needed.

https://www.myrocontrol.com/shop/product-category/hai-leviton-firmware-chips/

Mavromatis - I've just ordered one through your site... Thanks!

Regards,
Bernie

Back