PowerHome v1.03.4.11 Released

TonyNo

Lots of fixes and additions...

Added new, aggressive SDM restart routines to detect and restart SDM problems.

PowerHome is now able to run as a service!

UDP Broadcast server added! This new feature runs in it's own thread and broadcasts UDP messages of PowerHome status and activities so that external programs as well as plugins are able to monitor and react to PowerHome activity.

PowerHome now includes two new remote clients. The Remote Control Center Client and the Remote Device Status client. Both of these clients are capable of going full screen with no title bars. These new clients allow remote control of PowerHome from machines on your internal network. They also automatically update themselves to changes in PowerHome using the new UDP Broadcast server.

PowerHome now supports the Global Cache GC-100 interface.

PowerHome now supports an internal Virtual I/O controller. Control X10, IR, analog, digital devices as virtual devices.

PowerHome now supports the Elk Ethernet connectivity interface.

New Analog Temperature device type added to Analog I/O screen. New "Temperature" trigger type to support this. Supports all 3 temperature types of Elk with automatic update.

The Elk generic controller trigger for Temperature is now gone. Declare temperatures in the Analog I/O table as "Temperature" type and use the new "Temperature" trigger.

Added support to Elk controller module for AS (alarm status) messages. Now fires a trigger when alarm status changes automatically.

Support added for Elk IE and RP messages as well.

Full update listing here.

Lots of fixes and additions...

Added new, aggressive SDM restart routines to detect and restart SDM problems.

PowerHome is now able to run as a service!

UDP Broadcast server added! This new feature runs in it's own thread and broadcasts UDP messages of PowerHome status and activities so that external programs as well as plugins are able to monitor and react to PowerHome activity.

PowerHome now includes two new remote clients. The Remote Control Center Client and the Remote Device Status client. Both of these clients are capable of going full screen with no title bars. These new clients allow remote control of PowerHome from machines on your internal network. They also automatically update themselves to changes in PowerHome using the new UDP Broadcast server.

PowerHome now supports the Global Cache GC-100 interface.

PowerHome now supports an internal Virtual I/O controller. Control X10, IR, analog, digital devices as virtual devices.

PowerHome now supports the Elk Ethernet connectivity interface.

New Analog Temperature device type added to Analog I/O screen. New "Temperature" trigger type to support this. Supports all 3 temperature types of Elk with automatic update.

The Elk generic controller trigger for Temperature is now gone. Declare temperatures in the Analog I/O table as "Temperature" type and use the new "Temperature" trigger.

Added support to Elk controller module for AS (alarm status) messages. Now fires a trigger when alarm status changes automatically.

Support added for Elk IE and RP messages as well.

Full update listing here.

This is awesome! I'm going to start writting ELK Rules and start offloading the >90% full buffer on the M1G.

Back