Random "Events" Occurring: HAI Omni LTe

I had this same exact issue at the system in my home-random keypad messages, HAI thermostats changing calibration offsets and keypads beeping.
HAI tech support said it was a grounding issue or corrupt file-neither was the case.
I called worthington and spoke to their tech support and they asked if I was running Sonos-which I am.
They advised to disconnect the HAI panel from the network and then reset the ram-BAM-FIXED.

Not sure why packet floods from a chatty sonos network would cause the panel to freak out. Guess I am going to start rolling out vlans.

HAI needs to get their equipment figured out.

VLANs will not work.  Tried that a couple of years ago.

Put the HAI ethernet port behind a firewall. 

JFab Design said:
I had this same exact issue at the system in my home-random keypad messages, HAI thermostats changing calibration offsets and keypads beeping.
HAI tech support said it was a grounding issue or corrupt file-neither was the case.
I called worthington and spoke to their tech support and they asked if I was running Sonos-which I am.
They advised to disconnect the HAI panel from the network and then reset the ram-BAM-FIXED.

Not sure why packet floods from a chatty sonos network would cause the panel to freak out. Guess I am going to start rolling out vlans.

HAI needs to get their equipment figured out.
Recently having the same problem.  How does one rest the RAM? I've seen instructions about going into the installer set up, but I don't see it??? Thanks.

feobrien said:
Recently having the same problem.  How does one rest the RAM? I've seen instructions about going into the installer set up, but I don't see it??? Thanks.
Setup [Installer Code] -> Installer -> Misc -> 2nd Option from the bottom

Do NOT do the 3rd option from the bottom (EEPROM) or you'll wipe your panel.

ASIHome said:
Setup [Installer Code] -> Installer -> Misc -> 2nd Option from the bottom

Do NOT do the 3rd option from the bottom (EEPROM) or you'll wipe your panel.
Thanks!   BTW I disconnected my HAI Wireless Receiver and my random beeping has gone away - it has been a week now without a random beep.

I have an OmniPro II.  Starting three days ago, I've been getting random messages on various consoles along with beeps.  Button 333, Enter Button.  Unit: 019, Enter Unit. ,etc.  I hadn't changed a thing on my network and I hadn't change a thing in the OmniPro configuration.

What's strange is it doesn't happen unless I leave my lower patio door with wireless HAI sensor open for several minutes.  I got a new hot tub back on 8/22/2019 and it's on my lower patio.  When I get out of the hot tub, I tend to leave the lower patio door open as I'm in and out cleaning things up.  I don't know if it's just a coincidence or what though.

I tried everything.  Powering everything off.  Resetting RAM.  Uploading all settings.   Problem persisted.  Yesterday, I upgraded from Firmware 3.15 to 4.0b hoping that would solve the problem.  I went 1 day and all was good but today, same problem.

I don't know if there's something broadcasting on the same frequency as the HAI Wireless transceiver or if there's some type of network traffic that's causing it.

Anyone have any ideas?  I've had this system in place for about 10 years and have never once had a problem prior.

KHouse75 said:
I have an OmniPro II.  Starting three days ago, I've been getting random messages on various consoles along with beeps.  Button 333, Enter Button.  Unit: 019, Enter Unit. ,etc.  I hadn't changed a thing on my network and I hadn't change a thing in the OmniPro configuration.

What's strange is it doesn't happen unless I leave my lower patio door with wireless HAI sensor open for several minutes.  I got a new hot tub back on 8/22/2019 and it's on my lower patio.  When I get out of the hot tub, I tend to leave the lower patio door open as I'm in and out cleaning things up.  I don't know if it's just a coincidence or what though.

I tried everything.  Powering everything off.  Resetting RAM.  Uploading all settings.   Problem persisted.  Yesterday, I upgraded from Firmware 3.15 to 4.0b hoping that would solve the problem.  I went 1 day and all was good but today, same problem.

I don't know if there's something broadcasting on the same frequency as the HAI Wireless transceiver or if there's some type of network traffic that's causing it.

Anyone have any ideas?  I've had this system in place for about 10 years and have never once had a problem prior.

Any changes to the network? Did you add a Sonos? Try unplugging the network connection and leave the door open to see if the problem still occurs.

I had a similar problem. I removed the HAI Wireless tranceiver and my problem went away. I only had one wireless sensor (on the garage door).

I've had this happen several times over the years and downloading to the panel usually clears it.  It's always the 333 that happens and I've always chalked that up to bad comms on the rs485 bus.

I've been experiencing a similar issue recently.  One of my two consoles is doing this.  Further, that console no longer beeps when I open an entry door or arm/disarm the alarm, but it DOES beep when I press keys on the keypad.  I did a RAM reset and that helped for a while but then the issue came back.  I'm not using wireless anywhere.

I have a fairly active home network and I communicate to the OP2 all the time that way.  I've had the system installed for 14 years with the same network configuration and never experienced this until a few months ago.  Having said that, I'm happy make a network configuration change if that may be the issue.

Thoughts?

I am sad to say, that I get to join this thread as well as my system is also doing this. I do have a lot of things on our local area network, too many things to debug a bad packet. Plus new consuls are no longer available. As I read through the thread there seems to be lots of different things to tryBut I am unclear if theres one specific solution to address this.

Hello fellow omnipro users. I too have been getting random beeps on one console. Console says enter unit or button with a 333. Our network hasnt change at all so Im ruling that out. Ive changed the console in question twice and all 3 consoles were doing it. I decided to change all 12 batteries in the wireless window sensors, waiting for batteries for the wireless motion detectors and the glass break. I did hear a couple beeps but not all batteries were changed yet. What I think might have worked, fingers crossed, was changing the address on the console from 2 to 8. So far so good. If it beeps again Im going to disconnect the wireless transceiver totally and see what happens. Since everything for this HAI/Leviton Omnipro II system is discontinued, Ive been buying replacement parts in case of failures, some used some new.

The "Button 333" has reached my home. Has anyone figured out what to do to eliminate this?
Do you have a wireless receiver? If so is it the HAI 45A00 or the GE 42A00? A quick read thru the messages above suggest it might be systems with the HAI 45A00.

Back