Random "Events" Occurring: HAI Omni LTe

I do not have a wireless receiver. Not much on my system. Omnipro II with expansion board, 6 keypads, 2 areas, 4 thermostats, outdoor temp sensor and 7 ALC. When this happens, I lose control of my ALC's. Thermostats are fine.

Are you using the network interface?

Test by disconnecting the Ethernet interface(s) and doing a power off (battery and transformer) rebooting and watching to see if it happens again in a day or two.

After doing what Pete suggests, you may want to disconnect the keypads, one at a time. It can be something on the keypad bus.

Are you using the network interface?

Test by disconnecting the Ethernet interface(s) and doing a power off (battery and transformer) rebooting and watching to see if it happens again in a day or two.
Thanks for your input. I did that last night. I will keep my fingers crossed.

It happened again last night. It lasted about 36 hours. The keypad did not shoe button 333 tis time but the same issues, ALC control is gone, perimeter beeps do not work and the keypads do not beep. While in PCAccess I noticed thermostat current temperature went to zero for about 15 seconds. I will now start removing keypads. Is there any way in the automation programming that I can reset the RAM ?

Back