RGBLED Light Stems

FrankMc said:
Hi Guys

Not sure if oyu guys are aware , but Gerry Duprey the guy who designed the board for the Maxbotix Ultrasonic sensors has also designed some RGBLED Boards and i recently installed some rgbled Stems using his mRGBLED Board to control them...If interested have a look here......
http://www.hobby.armaghelectrical.com.au/page98.html

Frank
Hehe, looks good. Now hopefully he can get back to finishing that second version of the Maxbotix interface boards! ;)

Hi BSR

>Now hopefully he can get back to finishing that second version of the Maxbotix >interface boards! biggrin.gif

Which version is that ...??? must have missed that post.......

Frank

FrankMc said:
Hi BSR

>Now hopefully he can get back to finishing that second version of the Maxbotix >interface boards! biggrin.gif

Frank
He was doing a board with enhanced features (I can't remember right now) but needed to finish a project (I think this one) first.

BraveSirRobbin said:
FrankMc said:
Hi BSR

Frank
He was doing a board with enhanced features (I can't remember right now) but needed to finish a project (I think this one) first.
Hi Bsr

Just thought i would let you know that im about to test the new features Gerry has incorporated into the Maxbotix...so hopfully in a few weeks new firmware will be available ........

Frank

FrankMc said:
BraveSirRobbin said:
FrankMc said:
Hi BSR

Frank
Hi Bsr

Just thought i would let you know that im about to test the new features Gerry has incorporated into the Maxbotix...so hopfully in a few weeks new firmware will be available ........

Frank
Hi Frank;

Do you have a progress report for us? ;)

Regards,

BSR

Hi BSR

>Do you have a progress report for us?

Well i did get round to doing some testing ,but i got side tracked (and i think Gerry did as well) ...RGBLED stuff......

I have a Maxbotix board on my desk with 2 Maxbotix sensors connected....The spare sensor ports are programmed as outputs and i have leds connected to them and they turn ON / OFF when certain measurements are reported.....The spare ports can also be used as inputs but i havent gotten round to testing as an input...

There are several different output modes and im using the basic general output mode..

Will contact Gerry to give an update.......

Frank

Update is that the Maxbotix firmware updates are finally done and available! I posted details in the originating thread, but wanted to followup here.

Gerry

Back